(This is a now page, and if you have your own site, you should make one too)
My world during COVID-19
- I appreciate the hard work people around the world are doing to help other people that are in trouble.
- I am looking for ways to do my bit to minimize the consequences of the outbreak. If you have ideas, please mail me.
- Because of the COVID-19 outbreak in Europe, I'm working as much from home as possible.
My work doesn't stop
- I'm finishing up some client work, and I'm looking for a new gig for next month.
- I created a new version of Indekken.nl. Built in Laravel + Vue.js and Tailwind.css. It's awesome. I'm currently moving over the old content to the new website. The new website will be up later this month.
How to stay fit
- I do some easy solo training rides outside when possible. Will move to cycling indoors when necessary.
- All cycling-events are cancelled until further notice. So no specific goals at the moment.
- Trying other ways to stay fit while at home, like Yoga, the 7-minute workout and the Wim Hof Method.
Time to write
- When not communicating in person, writing becomes more important. Looking for ways to improve my writing a bit.